Friday, July 17, 2009

How Deep is the Ocean?

How Deep is the Ocean?

As one travels around the word to try new cultures, customs and experiences, I am opening my awareness to the World Wide Web and the vast possibilities that abound. The difference with web 2.0 is that we give something back. It's like going to a remote island near the equator and taking Canadian pins to share with the school children there. I've begun this journey feeling like I'm on that remote, isolated island in the middle of the ocean. There certainly is a lot to explore around me. With these new connections I'm making, the ocean doesn't seem so deep. Please join me on my journey.

Source

Edmondson, R. (2007, Jan 12). How Deep is the Ocean? Tellmewhyfacts.com. Retrieved from http://www.tellmewhyfacts.com/2007/01/how-deep-is-ocean.html

No comments:

Post a Comment